Friday, April 29, 2005

the test

Tomorrow having MUET (Malaysian University English Test), the exam that regret the most after sign up for it. Practice to think and write scientifically for 1 ½ years, really forget how to construct beautiful sentences with ‘bombastic’ words. I think, essay writing will be the section that pulls my marks down. Good luck for that!

Well, doing well or not will not affect my way to university since the universities I decided to apply don’t need that qualification. Just treat it as an exercise before taking IELTS. By the way, I still haven’t sign up for IELTS, waiting reply from the universities I applied. Hope I don’t need to take that exam. I really hate exam!

3 comments:

JasonC said...

you can hardly run away from IELTS if u going to UK or Aust loh ... haha

huixin said...

I know...but i really don't wanna take exam!

Yurong said...

Good luck for your exams!