Monday, March 28, 2005

Busy~

Didn't update for a few days...cuz really too busy! You may ask me 'what r you busying with??' It's time for me to tell now.

Futher education in England is a dream for me..well i guess, this is also a dream for many people. But, i really don't dare to think more about that, perhaps i should say i never think of realizing my dream. That is why i didn't apply UCAS(University College Admission Service) though it had open for application since last year July. I started to think about realizing my dream when i realize that the cost to futher my education in England or Australia is almost same. Will it be a bit late to apply now? Hope it's not too late....hope the universities tat i'm going to apply haven't give all their offers...hope that i still have a chance. S0, i was busying with the UCAS things in these few days....still not finish..to be continue..

Yesterday i went to look up for the China Education Fair which held in Mid Valley with my parents. I was thinking of further my studies in HK, by the way...i decided not to do so after i found that going S'pore is a good idea. Any way, getting more information is never wrong.

Exams will start soon...in this coming Thursday. Oh my god!!!! I haven't finish studying...not even half!!!!! well..i have to be quick....and concentrate on it!!! I must do well...must work hard!!

Just wish me good luck lar~

No comments: