Friday, March 24, 2006

University of Nottingham, Malaysia Campus


Obviously, this is the University of Nottingham, Malaysia Campus. It’s located in Semenyih, a small town which is about 30 km away from the capital of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur. The university is surrounded by oil palm trees, and we named the campus as ‘The Place Far Away from Civilized’.


The Admin Building, viewed from the Central Teaching Building.

The Accommodation. Taken in a morning when I walked pass the walkway.

View from the Student Association Building, the one painted in yellow.

The stairways to Pharmacy Lab.

And, this is the Pharmacy Lab, the place we have fun and tortured with reports after the lab session.

8 comments:

卡門 said...

原來你學院在那裡,那你每天來回學院不是很遠,而且汽油費也蠻夠力吧!對,還有幾個toll 過。哇,好大花費吶~

卡門 said...

你的學校在那里好像是鶴立雞群,那邊好像出名的是監獄還是戒毒所的,是嗎?

huixin said...

距离我家大概25-28km,要过2个tol。对我而言,驾车来回其实算还好,因为住那里也不见得便宜。况且,我实在是很爱我自己的房间,所以我还是prefer来回。

那里算是鹤立鸡群,不过我不知道戒毒所或是监狱在哪里。

aKiStAr said...

yes I know! Broga there got ar! it's well hidden and landscaped!

huixin said...

har?? really ar?? i didn't notice that!

Anonymous said...

hui xin, like it or not, i will nick some snaps off ur website...;)
so nice!!!!

huixin said...

Ruby, i'm glad that you like the pictures!

Unknown said...

hello, can I ask? how was the environment? i meant is it okay for me to further my study there? I just finished my SPM so I am looking forward for a good university. hope you can reply me ASAP! thank you :D