Friday, March 17, 2006

Share the love


Have you ever think of you are very lucky?

Today I went to the orphanage with the members of Pharmacy Society. Well, we did have a good time with them: giving out the presents and food we brought, play games with them and get to know them. They were so young and energetic! The kids’ smiles do really make me thinks a lot. I’m so fortunate to have a bunch of good friends, studying in a good university, having my parents who always support me, and grown up in good environments. I’m just simply so much lucky then them.

I’m glad that we were there to share our love. I can see that their futures are shining bright, just if we are willing to hand them our help.

11 comments:

piggy said...

i wanted to blog abt the visit to the orphanage as well but i dun have pics hehe. so i'll have to do it later.

omg, i love those kids. they are so adorable and... special.

i am missing them already

piggy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
piggy said...

gosh... goh molesting the little boy. goh u wana die ah!! After u hafto go court trial like Michael Jackson then u know.

Aik Wye Goh said...

hey im just carrying him lah.XD

imagine me becoming like mj. my family will disown me. XD

huixin said...

Chuisan, have you check your mail box? haha...i think you can post about it now.

Goh, what have you been doing??aiyo..how come i didn't notice about that before i post this pic?? oh no...I should sensor it!!

Shuyi,agree!

piggy said...

goh: it's ok la. we will still love u even after knowing you have weird hobby, that is molest small kids. aihhh. it's OK

Anonymous said...

heya huixin!
nice picture!! everyone looks nice except me.. closed my eyes.. grr.. but nvm,we had lots of fun.. hopefully their new place will be up faster, den we can pay them more visits! :)

huixin said...

harloo Szulyn, welcome to my blog!

xnjoy said...

hey nice pic! Hui Xin, i had a good time there too :)

huixin said...

Hi Joy...i had burn the pics into cd.
Anyone wants the pics can get from me!

piggy said...

hui xin, i get your pictures long time ago ady but i lazy wanna blog abt the orphanage visit. maybe one day when i becom super emotional then i might write la