Thursday, March 23, 2006

Coward

I am a coward. Yes, I am. The one who always keep quiet even others hurt my feelings. Why am I always dare not voice out my thoughts? Why am I caring others’ feelings more than mine? I really don’t want to come across as arrogant and I’m trying to be nice to everyone. And yet, the more I care about, the more mistakes I have made. Human are just too complicated! Yes, I mean in terms of psychologically and physiologically. I’m just simply stupid to handle it.

No case studies, as his/her name should not be mentioned. Ok fine…don’t want to further discuss about this. The more I think about, the more I hate myself. Just leave me alone.

8 comments:

tze said...

you're not a coward. i used to hate myself for that too, but i learned that letting it go is the best thing to do. you're not being a coward, you just don't argue with idiots.

=)

huixin said...

yup, i guess i'm just caring too much! i should learn to let go.

Aik Wye Goh said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Aik Wye Goh said...

hey cheeky, ur not a coward. ur a really nice person who cares for others. and i think ur a brave person. ur also really funny. its interesting to have funny ppl around.

and besides, cowards live in caves and holes, not cheras. XD

huixin said...

hey Goh, you visited my blog at 3.48 am!!!!Oh, i feel so touched!

piggy said...

Hey!!! It's nothing wrong to care for ppl. It's something positive.

Aik Wye Goh said...

if anyone in this uni dare mess with u or hurt ur feelings, just tell me and ill beat them up for u. and if that person is a girl, just tell chui san and she ll deal with it. XD

huixin said...

hey friends, thank you so much!