Friday, March 03, 2006

It's spring

Taken during Chinese New Year in an extremely hot afternoon. But the flowers in the garden in front of my house were blossoming so beautifully…I just simply can’t resist taking some shots of it.

I like to take photos since long time ago. My love of it even getting deeper since I’ve own a digital camera…because I can simply snap any shots as I like without worrying the cost of printing.

Ok…another point of view….what do you think about it?

I just hope that perhaps one day, you can call me 'huixin, the professional photographer'! haha...

4 comments:

Aik Wye Goh said...

man those pics are nice. if u diddint say so, then i would have thought a pro did it. u are really talented.
im gonna save this pics cause their so nice.:)

huixin said...

thank you thank you!!muahaha...i'm so happy that u all say the pics r nice!

蓝玫瑰Emily said...

ya! very nice indeed!!

yr house sure 大富大贵!!

Anonymous said...

富贵花!!!!!
Absolutely adore them!
They're just so beautiful!
Photo well taken btw, you have a niche at doing this! Hehe!