Friday, January 14, 2005

To See or Not To See

This morning....when I wake up, my left eye (injured before in August 2004) pain until cannot open.I was so scared...don't know what happened to my eye. Yes...i need to see doctor...right after my class! I told myself..

Will I blind? I'm afraid....What will happen if i'm blind? Can I continue writing stories and poems? Can i chat with friends until mid night? Can I play piano without looking at the key board? Can i drive to school? My answer told me impossible! NO WAY....i cannot be blind...I still need to travel to every corner of the world! My eyes are so IMPORTANT to me!!! I rather cannot hear any sound than become blind. I don't want a world with black only!

Luckily....the doctor said...my eyes are okay...don' t worry.

Thank you Xiu Qi for accompany me to Tun Hussein Onn Hospital. Thank God for not taking away my eyes from me........Thank you for i still have a chance to see every one of you!

1 comment:

蓝玫瑰Emily said...

你怎么可以没有跟我讲?????????

酱严重的事情!!!
医生有说为什么会忽然眼睛痛吗??