Monday, January 10, 2005

No Comment

Don’t know what should I comment on today. I just come and visit my blog…although it’s quite late already and it’s time for bed. I back to same college, having same subjects, same teachers, same classmates…..wait…there are some differences…There is a new classmate…welcome, although you didn’t introduce yourself to me and I didn’t intro myself too. 2nd, our class shift from the SAM block!!! Yeah~ no more small classroom with small desks….and no more class until 4 o’clock! All of my classes end before 2! Glad to know that….but Monday start at 10 lah…I still have to reach at 7 if I can’t find a fixed parking.

Today receive the amount that I need to pay for A2 exam…I even haven’t pay my 3rd semester fees! Both add together I have to pay around RM5000..such a big amount! Money, money…I need money! ai~~

Ok fine…hope tomorrow is a better day!

Hey, new classmate, hope I have a chance to know you tomorrow.

*no comment = comment?? dunno lar…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmm... funny thread..