Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Learning

Ok…this post is written in English upon request.

Have been feeling down since yesterday. If you ask me why….I thinks even myself don’t have the ability to explain. It’s complicated.

Special thanks to…

Hwa Khang. Thanks for listening to me and your humorous crapping. It does make me feel much better. At least I could sleep quite well last night.

Sook Ying. Thanks for always stand beside me.

Chui San, Eilyn, Tze Ching, Jo Anne, Hwee Yin. The lab discussion does brighten my day. Although our out-of-topic discussion was not related to my down-feelings at all…I do feel happier after the discussion.

I believe that man does learn some values of life after some matter happens on him/her. And I did learn. I learned to think at different perspectives on the same matter. I shall not get stuck in a ridiculous matter which I know the answer but I don’t admit it.

I’ve learned a lesson. And…I’ll try my best to improve my skills of controlling my frame of mind.

2 comments:

piggy said...

good thing you are feeling happier. always rmbr that u are the only person who can help yourself because you know what you want and dont want the most. =)

huixin said...

Thanks Chui San, I'll think positively. Never want the down feelings to come back!