Wednesday, February 02, 2005

My latest news

Haha....i just know that my school network didn't block me to log in to my admin page already! So happy!!! I can update my blog in school!

I went to pay for resit AS just now....resitting both Chemistry and Biology. I don't wanna miss this chance to do it again. Perhaps, i can do better this time as this is the second time. I'll be more well prepared...i need to work more hard!Gambade!!!But...when i want to hand in the form, i just found that i forgot to photocopy my result slip....eh...apa lah ni...forget such an important thing!!!Tomorrow is the dead line already....i must remember to bring it tomorrow, MUST REMEMBER!!!

1 comment:

大头HL said...

hi there,
i did badly for my AS too....
me too, think SPM n PMR all were pian4 ren2 de.

sorry, taylor's com doesn't hv chinese...