Tuesday, February 01, 2005

I miss you

Dear blog, I miss you so much!!!Thinking of you everyday…but my computer’s not back to me! Many things had happened in these days…I feel wanna tell you so much…but not now, not in English. Haha…I can’t express myself perfectly in English…too bad, used to speak and write in Chinese.

31th of Jan is one of my best friend, Emily’s birthday. Dear Emily, you are 18 now. Congrats! Haha… you are at the same age with me…until my birthday!

Next week is Chinese New Year, one of the festival I like the most! I’ll having 1 week holiday, starting from this coming Saturday. Hmm…really looking forward. I wonder any friend plan to visit my home during CNY. Dear friends, welcome to visit my home during CNY…but please give me a call before you come.

May be you are thinking ‘your computer is not repaired, but why can you update your blog?’ This is not my computer. Again, this is Xiuqi’s…I’m in her home now.

No comments: