Saturday, January 13, 2007

i love chem

Bye bye Physiology and Pharmacology 3, Pharmaceutical Microbiology and….erm….hmm…what izzit ar….See, I can’t even remember what modules I have done in just within a few days. Oh ya…it was Pharmaceutical Analysis…I guess, I had ald forgotten all the facts, methods and mode of actions too. Too bad…what’s the reason of studying as I’ll forget about it after the exam??

Well…2 mores to go. Currently tuned into the frequency of carbon, hydrogen and heteroatoms. I finally find out that how much I love my lovely, handsome, brilliant chemistry lecturer. Not to mention his name, as you understand and know who and I mean. ‘You’ for the previous sentence is only applicable to 2nd year pharmacy students in University of Nottingham, Malaysia. May be the 1st years too.

I’m supposing spending my own nice time with all those chemical reactions and curly arrows. Why am I writing this post instead? Well, that’s the effect of too stress. Wish me good luck and not hospitalized due to some chemical reactions gone wrong in my body.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's stress together then. Damn... I am going crazy~

huixin said...

Let's get crazy together!haha