Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I want holiday!

What the hell is this?? I have been spending so much of time on this stupid manufacturing record and yet receiving a ‘could improve’ (the lowest mark) on the write up quality and ‘major error’ on the manufacturing record for Benzyl Benzoate Application BP (the product I made).

Today Dr Morris did question me so much on the products I made. ‘Do you know what is scabies?’ ‘What are the symptoms of scabies?’ ‘Why must take Liquid Paraffin with empty stomach?’ ‘Do you know that the vitamins are soluble in the oil…………’ ‘You should do more back ground reading before you make the product………………’ blah..blah….blah!!!

Oh my god!!! Are you enjoying questioning me to see my face in doubt and giving me ‘major errors’ to pull my marks down?? I am just a first year first semester pharmacy student! DON’T ASSSUME that I am professional!!! I know it’s my responsible to do more background reading and I did read on the product that I made! May be those I read is really not enough, but I really did!!!

This week is damn hectic!!! I really couldn’t finish all the jobs that I received!1 Lab report on Practical Pharmaceutical Chemistry; 4 medicine manufacturing records; 2 preparations on Lab Studies in Physiology and Pharmacology. How am I supposed to get everything to be done on time?! I don’t even have enough time to sleep!!!

Oh my God!! I want holiday!!! I want to run away from this kind of hectic life!

7 comments:

卡門 said...

別抓狂,這就是生活啊~
熬過去,就是輝煌的成績。

蓝玫瑰Emily said...

是呀,赞同蚊子姐姐的说法!!

我觉得你的课程很专业eh!!!

huixin said...

看起来很专业,但是心酸谁人知?如果你是我,真得很难不抓狂。

不管怎样,一个星期很快就要熬完了,周末快来了!this is my weekend syndrome!

六月 said...

huixin,
一起加油。。。
我也和你面对一样的问题。
很想逃离这种圈圈,
但是,
我总是相信
蚊子说的~~
熬过去
就是辉煌成绩。。。

灿烂的未来在等我们
干巴茶

yong said...

万事起头难!坚持下去!加油!

huixin said...

Friends, thank you very much!

Rui 瑞 said...

'万丈高楼平地起'
这不就是生活? 很少有一帆风顺的人生的。

'吃的苦中苦,方为人上人'
虽然不是凡努力就会成功,就会得到赏识,但是至少可以很骄傲,很骄傲的抬头说'我尽力了,我努力过了'

'皇天不负苦心人'
你下了多少苦心,自己最明了。读了多少资料,别人看不到。但至少你肯去翻阅资料,代表你真的很用心了。老天爷是不会让你的努力白费的。