Saturday, November 12, 2005

Do We Really Care?

唱:王菲 词:梁荣骏 曲:邓建明

I saw a picture of a small girl Crying and living in a lost world
The men fight for dear God She don’t care cause there ain’t nothing left to share
I’d watching TV about a sick girl She was only nine but she’ll be gone soon
When and where she’s going God will know She doesn’t want the sun to go
Don’t you know that we care Keep the faith and hope is here
Deep in my heart I ask myself Do we really really care
I read the paper of a coloured boy He was starving so we’re the lone vultures
Why so full of sorrow no tomorrow There’s no rainbow Will he ever know
Don’t you know that we pray For you to see the light of day
For you to bring back the look of love Words of wisdom is not enough

A song that I find very meaningful. So many tragedies happened in a day but do we really care? We are working very hard for own future in everyday…but did we notice that there are people who need our help? Did we give our attention to them?

Did you reach out your hand?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how about u then?

huixin said...

Good question! I seldom (very seldom) help those in need....but i'll try my best in the future. 'To help', that's the main aim for me to study pharmacy.

piggy said...

i like this song since a long long time ago. yeap, very meaningful indeed.