Friday, October 14, 2005

Happy Anniversary!!!

Time really past very fast. Why do I say so? I had set up my blog for a year! It't time to celebrate my dear little blog's birthday!

This special day makes me recall the reason I set up a blog. Something call 'blog' was introduced to me by one of my best friend, Emily on this day of last year. Then, I start off my blog with the title of 'Fishing for Inspiration'. Why 'Fishing for Inspiration'? As all of you know that I'm a fan of Lee Hom, of course this title is related to him too! 'Fishing for Inspiration' is a song in his album of 'Impossible to Miss You' which is released in 1999. Ok, question again...Why do I choose this song but not any others? The reason is very simple: because I like to write poems and stories and hope to have inspiration always!

Actually, the original main purpose for me to set up this blog is to post my poems and stories. But I think, I had post more about myself than my original objective.Haha.....whatever la.... I had learnt a lot of things from editing the blog (eg: editing the template), know a lot of people from different places, and of course, get connected with my friends! I'll keep on going......and make this blog fresh always!

Happy Birthday, my blog.

1 comment:

六月 said...

要继续加油呢~~
写更多更好的文章..
写更多自己的心情故事..
写更多你想和我们分享的..

我会继续常来.