Thursday, October 27, 2005

Good Luck

Hectic….hectic!!! The 6th week of university life, my days become busier and busier! Life fills with lectures, assignments, presentation, and lab reports!!! These make me miss holiday so much!!!

Next week is a golden week in Malaysia because 3 out of 7 days (not including Saturday and Sunday) of the week is public holiday. My family and I are going to Bangkok, Thailand for holiday. I’m really looking forward for the trip but till now I haven’t got the feelings of excited. May be this is because of I still have a presentation (this project takes 20% of the module) to do on this coming Friday. These few days, I have been thinking of lab reports and this presentation….really don’t have mood to think much on the trip though I’m really looking forward for it.

It’s around 1.20 am again…time for bed….don’t care about whatever I haven’t done. Good night and good luck to myself!

1st of November – Deepavali
3rd and 4th of November – Hari Raya Puasa

3 comments:

六月 said...

好好享受假期~~
曼谷。。很赛车。。呵呵^^

六月 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
huixin said...

Thank you!!!
听说,最近有改善了,希望我不必把时间浪费在马路上。