Thursday, May 31, 2007

Jogoya

Currently, the majority of the pictures in my camera are all about food. OMG…Instead of keeping fit, I think I have gained a lot of weight recently. Visited Jogoya with Emily and Jason on Tuesday. This was my first visit. We had our buffet lunch for 4 hours!!! I wanna post pictures of food to make ur air liur come out! Haha

Food display. Place an order and they will send to your table.

Fried prawn. (lai liu ha in Cantonese)

Sushi

Oyster. This is very big…but I don’t really like the taste. So, I tried 1 only.

Cappuccino cake. yummy~~

Obviously, scallops.

Various type of sushi and a salmon jelly.

Crab, but I forgotten what flavour is it. Mongolia? India?

I love ice-cream! The chocolate ice-cream is damn nice, can fight for the best with Haagen!

BBQ

Salmon


And finally, the interior of the restaurant.

10 comments:

蓝玫瑰Emily said...

hahaha


now just left me havent blogged about our Jogoya trip o....

Anonymous said...

yor~~~

在哪里的在哪里的在哪里的~~~

suayhwa said...

看到就觉得好吃!

csheen said...

在starhill对吧=)

huixin said...

Emily,i'm sure u'll blog about it.

Kopi, starhill. 我想我要向他们收广告费了!哈哈

Suayhwa,好吃归好吃,我觉得贵了点。

csheen,我想你一定吃过吧!

阿虎 said...

消费呢?多少一个人?
你应该收广告费。

huixin said...

不同时段有不同收费
我去的是午餐的
加了tax 后,大概是rm90 一个人

阿虎 said...

好的,下一趟带老婆奢侈一下.

卡門 said...

令人垂涎三尺,好想去咧!
我要記下它,下次上kl要去試試才行。

huixin said...

阿虎,你的老婆有口福了!

蚊子,看来我的确为他们找到不少生意!哈哈