Sunday, May 20, 2007

Before leaving


Can’t imagine that 2 years actually past very fast. I still feel that I’m new in this place, but I’m gonna say good bye. Come and think back…I’ve actually gained and learned a lot in these few years. I think I have transformed to more ‘pharmacist-like’…thanks to professional skills 1 and 2. haha…From knowing nothing about pharmacy till now, I do feel like I’m half-professional already. I guess my dreams and targets are nearer and nearer.

I think I’ll remember Semenyih forever. I like this campus..and of course, I like my classmates and lecturers too…we are just simply the best batch of students. The picture above is one of the recent pic I love the most because everyone looks nice, including me. Haha. I did post it in my friendster and facebook account. In facebook, I quoted it as ‘the beauties and the only beast?..Nola..Paul is leng chai’. This quote simply explains about our female to male ratio…pathetic-nya, it’s so difficult to hook for pharmacy guys! Ironically, our lecturers are MAINLY MALES and only ONE FEMALE. How should I explain this phenomenon? Males prefer to teach than female? I have no idea about that.

I had applied and got my visa to UK. Everything considered going quite smoothly, although I did went there for twice to get every document done. Oh ya, I have some stories to tell about last Friday, when I went to the agent to collect my visa. The agent only allows us to start collecting our visa at 4.30, but I reached there before 4. So, I went to Sxcxxt Rxcxpx at ground floor for a piece of moist chocolate cake and a cup of coffee. Guess what happened? I end up with diarrhea on that night and flushed whatever I had in the afternoon. Curse them!! Why didn’t I keep the receipt?? Or else I can go and sue them and make them ‘zhap lap’!!

Studying aboard has a lot of procedures to be done before I can step into their country. I have got my medical report. Everything sounds good, my liver and kidney are functioning very well, I have no TB, I don’t have any heart problem, and I don’t have any hearing problem too. However…ok…I’m going to say something bad…. I have some problem on my cholesterol level. To be precisely, my total cholesterol level is ok, but my LDL level is slightly too high. There are two types of cholesterol, LDL is bad and HDL is good. When the LDL level is too high, the risk of heart disease will increase. So, the doctor advised me to keep fit. To keep healthy, from today onwards I need to exercise more and eat less meat. Omg…it’s so difficult to resist the nice food!! Some more, I’m leaving very soon…after I leave, I can’t have the nice food here for a year! How how how ?? tell me wat to do!

I have so many things do before I leave. I need to shop for a lot of things with limited budget, I want to rediscover Kuala Lumpur, eat my favorite food for at least once, gathering with my friends…….and the list goes on…….

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck o~

Anonymous said...

Hey!
Just a suggestion, you should take your flu jab before you come to the UK!
It takes time to get use to the weather here, so better be on the safe side. =P

Anonymous said...

i heard food hui xin!!! hahahhaha.....

hmm... eat oats to lower ur cholesterol level.. hehehe.. it might helps i think... right?? hope u can lower it down soon and take care..

huixin said...

hl, thanks

jondee, i think i'm gonna get hepatitis jab before i go.my immune system is low against that.

puisan, thanks. but...it's a bit difficult to resist nice food la....omg!!

Anonymous said...

That one is a must wey!
Flu jab is optional!
It's just a recommendation so that you won't get sick that easily over there!
Get all the possible jabs in Malaysia! Medication over here is freaking expensive!