Thursday, September 28, 2006

Unforgettable 20


Good bye 19. Good bye teenage days. I’m 20, with the 2 which represent another stage of life. I thought I will be alone, but I am so lucky to have you, all of you who accompany me on this very special day. Thanks for remembering me. I felt so so so touched on the moment when I found out that you all actually remembering me.

Thank you Xiu Qi for your very special card, the most meaningful card I ever received from you. Thank you the Yongs and Chengs family for always supporting me. Thank you Emily, Khoi Choong, Thin Thin, Sim Yee, Miaw Yim, Darling Aun Chian and Wyi Sian for your presents. Thank you Hwa Khang, Ah Moi姐, Ah 愿姐, Chui San, Ruby, Ying Ying, Zifu, Guo Yi, June, Yan Yan, Hui Xin, Ying Ying and Kian Zai for your greetings through messages and calls. Thank you my uni mates, Joy, Jojo, Wen Ching, Xu Yi, Shu Yi, Rachel, Ee Lin, Hwee Yin, Jo Anne, Yan Leng, Yan Ting, Hui Lee, Julianne, Kae Shin for celebrating birthday with me in Sunway. We did have a very wonderful night!!! I believe I’ll remember the night forever and ever! This is the most special birthday I ever had.

I’m sorry if I left out your name. Thank you everybody, thank you so much! I really can’t describe how thankful do I feel by using words. I’m glad that I have you all. As the journey continues, I’ll be braver with your strength and support. I love you all!!!

edited: 9.23p.m. 29 September 2006

8 comments:

卡門 said...

對不起,我來遲了
生日快樂,壽星女~
請給我你的地址
到時有小小的驚喜

huixin said...

thank you
迟到好过没到!

Aik Wye Goh said...

though this may be a little too late, but happy belated birthday to u. study hard and gluck to u for the year. take care and have a great weekend (we have to start studying soon XD).

huixin said...

Aik Wye, thank you.

阿虎 said...

原来你也是天秤座的。

黄舒骏说天秤座的女子,
她们是永远摇摆的生命;
她们是维纳斯的美丽子民,
她们是爱与美与甜蜜温柔的化身,
却也是矛盾、固执、善变的灵魂。

还好我只是天秤座的男子,
听说是好吃懒动,有爱臭美的那种。

huixin said...

天平女有那么好吗?

我对星座没有什么研究。

打妖者 said...

天枰座还有更多得好呢!!
人缘好,聪明,温柔,美丽,重情义。^_^

huixin said...

哈哈,天平座真得有那么好吗??

有时候我很坏的