Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Peace

The diary was turned to the date, when my heart was broken.
It was a nightmare.
Five years had past silently.
The moment could still clearly replay in my mind.
Shocked and unbelieveable.
It must be April fool in September, 11.
Paradise turned into hell in a second.
Sadness filled the air.
The city that always appears in my dreams was destroyed.
My dreams broke into pieces too.

Terrorism.
The word came into my mind, for the first time.
The War on Terrorism came next.
Attack and protect.
Peace that we longed for had gone further away.

Five years had gone.
I’m tired of all these.
0% war and 100% peace is just a dream.
But I still dream of it.

4 comments:

Crayn Tay said...

和平,其实我也希望。世界和平,好像是遥不可及的梦。原来事情过了五年那么久,可是人们的心还是很痛的。你最近好吗??

huixin said...

那是人们心中永远的痛。
我很好,快要开学了, 期待中。

Crayn Tay said...

几时开学??你去哪里开学??力宏在新加坡有演唱会,我想找朋友一起去看,你要吗??

huixin said...

还有1个星期多久开学了。我也很想去看,但是在新加坡,我不太方便过去因为开学了。

而且,最近很穷,除非有人请,不然不太可能去看。