Friday, January 13, 2006

I’m free

Finally…..finally…..finally feel so relieve now…cuz I’m free from the prison of examinations!!! I think, this is the first exam I spent so much time studying and yet find that the time was not enough and had to race with the time I had. Guess how much time I had spent on 2 modules? The answer is 3 weeks!! It was 3 weeks!!! The life I had in these few weeks was ridiculous! Woke up at 9 in the morning and working out my works until 3 in the morning. Minus the time I spent on meals, entertainments (1 or 2 hours), bathing……etc…I guess, I spent at least 8-10 hours a days with my books!

I’m glad that everything is over now and me and my course mates are rewarded with a 3 weeks holiday! How precious that these 3 weeks are? I can finally arrange my own time table according to my own will. I can go and get a new hair cut (have been long and untidy), I can do some shopping before Chinese New Year (29th of Jan), I can spend some time with my cousin before she leave for Australia...and I can also tidy up my room which every corner is in a mess! Really very happy that I can spend my time in my own style.

Happy holiday!

5 comments:

yong said...

Enjoy your holiday...
该宠一宠自己了。。。

蓝玫瑰Emily said...

u inspire me ;)

huixin said...

哈哈!我正在努力享受假期!

Anonymous said...

U r so 'kia su'!. Exam only mah....Why study so hard?. Life is so short.... enjoy lah.... he..he..he... Joking only lah...

huixin said...

Yes...i can't deny that I'm 'kia su'.I just can't afford to kill any patient when I start working. Knowledge is very important for a pharmacist. I believe that you won't go and find a pharmacist that you think his/her advice is not reliable.

Anyway, thanks for your comment. I know life is short, and I'll play hard in this holiday!!haha!