Friday, February 20, 2009

Egg Tarts

I’ve spent a whole night baking egg tarts just now. In order to bake the tarts, I bought 1 kg of flour, 1 kg of icing sugar, 2 blocks of unsalted butter and 1 bottle of milk. As I was only baking 1/3 of Jo Anne’s original recipe, I only used up a small amount of my ingredients, for example, 133g of flour. So now, I have so much excess ingredient. Damn...i think those amount of ingredients are enough for me to open egg tart stall on the street!!! Probably I should open a stall in Beeston town and tell ang moh that I’m selling for charity. So, they will ‘donate’ to me. hahahaha

Well, my egg tart is not successful. The filling is too sweet and doesn’t appear to be smooth. I don’t really know what the reason of it is and I shall find out. Right, since I have so many ingredients left, I very tempted to try again this weekend. Hopefully I will success next time!

No comments: