Monday, August 20, 2007

曼城影记

十五 之 Manchester United

Remember earlier that I promised to blog about this? Ok….time to talk about it. I think this is one of the places that most worth to spend and visit in Manchester. The entrance ticket cost me £7!!!! 7x7 = RM49!!!! Omg……

Front of the stadium, where the Mega Store located at. If you are a big fan of Manchester United, I dare say you will shop for souvenirs till you drop!

Me, was in the museum.

I actually saw this advertisement in the stadium. Hebatnya, Air Asia got so much money to sponsor Manchester United. Why don’t they use the money to further reduce their air ticket instead of sponsoring Manchester United? Manchester United is rich enough la!

The players usually move to the field from this pathway.

Hui Lee and Me. Prefect prove that we were here.

No comments: