Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Kuala Lumpur International Motorshow 2006

Date: 26 May - 4 June 2006
Venue: Putra World Trade Centre

This is the first time for me to visit motor show. Before this, I really don’t have much idea about motor show. Well, I think this was an exciting experience. Here come some pictures of the show. Luckily I remember to bring my camera!

Ferrari!!! Oh no…my heart beat is increasing!!

It was stated that ‘Do Not Touch’, but the car was full of finger prints!

This will be mine. I mean….soon, very soon. It’ll be the reason for me to work hard and be rich in future.

Obviously, this is the engine of a car. By the way, I have no idea about how it works.

Ok…and finally…DANG!!DANG!!! DANG!!! This is my new car. Great, isn’t it?

9 comments:

shean said...

wat!! dis is really ur new car??

*fainting*

蓝玫瑰Emily said...

i m more interested to know who did u go with for the motorshow :P

huixin said...

Shean, that will be my car. Perhaps.


Emily, no need to guess. I can tell u in details if you contact me.

打妖者 said...

好想去呢!>.<
可惜一直都抽不到時間.-.-"
在里頭的大多都是概念車或限量版.非常有看頭,價錢可也是很有看頭.

huixin said...

这个周末还有时间啊!如果可以抽到时间,可以在这个周末去看。

就是因为价钱太有看头了,所以只好去参观show,发一下梦。哈哈!

Aik Wye Goh said...

i wish had a car like that. imagine u driving that car to the campus, all the guys will definately go for u. and theyll interrupt our class just to give u flowers, making doughty very angry XD

but we're gonna be pharmacist in the future. we should be able to buy loads of those cars if we work in pharmaceutical companies like merck. XD

huixin said...

Aik Wye, u had suggested me another reason to own a nice car! hmm...i shall work harder!!haha

Crayn Tay said...

好利害的貴婦﹐那輛車用來載垃圾的嗎/。

??

huixin said...

载垃圾? Crayn,你不是跟我开玩笑吧?!