Friday, July 22, 2005

7 days in a week!

Going to work for 7 days in a week...i'm really 'siao' one! This is just the very first week and my days will continue like this for coming 3 weeks! Why am i say so?? Let me explain here....I'm working as a temporary teacher in primary school that near my house from Monday to Thursday. Then, I'll work as promoter in week end!

Today is the first day I work in Giant, 1 Utama to promote Nestle ice-cream. Thanks Sook Ying for telling me the location of staff entrance...or else i'm sure that i find until mid-night also don't know where is it. I should describe the entrance as a place that you never think of...it's quite hidden in the complex. As this is the first time i work in supermarket, i really don't know a lot of rules and regulations. Luckily the staff there are quite friendly and helpful! Thanks a lot ya~ For today, I have been doing samples for customers to try on for 7 hours!!! Oh my god...this job is damn boring! Don't let me to c any ice-cream in a few months time......I'm having ice-cream phobia right now!

No comments: