Friday, May 08, 2009

Towards the end of a degree

So, I’ve handed in my dissertation today. I went to the Student Union Print Shop to bind my dissertation and the staff told me that it takes 2 hours to get it done. For a while, I was stunned and don’t really know how to react, because I didn’t know that binding 2 documents will take ages. This will never ever happen in Malaysia, because I usually just pop into the shop and the binding will be done in less than 10 minutes. I really didn’t know that the print shop works so efficiently! So, I wasted 2 hours in School of Pharmacy just to wait for it to be done.

Right, now…I’m further away from a first class honour. Yes, I knew that I’ll definitely pass that project, but I don’t think I’ve done it well. It’s not that I’ve not work hard on it, but I just don’t think that I’ve done something really great. When everything comes near to an end, I just have a weird feeling that something at some where is just wrong. In addition, I’ve got a flavour of how nice is the personality of my project marker. So, I just don’t put high hope in it. Well, I’m not a greedy person. I do satisfy with a second upper class. A first class honour definitely will be one of the proudest things in my life if I could achieve it, but a second class wouldn’t make any different on my future as well. I will still be a Boots employee, and being stuck in the UK for another year.

Well well, I am 98% done for my degree at the moment. Just one more 2500 words essay to hand in and I’ll be done for my 4 years degree. I’m really looking forward for the day I am finish with my essay. 4 years is not a short period but I just feel the time flies really quickly. There are losses and gains in these 4 years. The greatest property that I’ve gained in these 4 years is the strong friendships with my university friends. I just can’t imagine the days I’ll be Beeston alone without your accompaniment. Especially, I’m so used to the time we spent together in Nottingham. How am I supposed to celebrate on my own for the coming Christmas?

Dear friends, do come and visit me always, do remember me always, and do miss me always. I’ll always be there when you need me for a hand. I’ll remember all the moments we spent together and treasure it forever. May our friendships grow stronger even we are not together. Friendship forever!

1 comment:

kc said...

waiting u back