Monday, May 11, 2009

A new housemate

Right, before I left for home for summer holiday, my landlady rented the empty room in my house to an unknown guy. I still don’t know his name yet, but my impression about him is really very bad! I need to tell the story chronologically.

Last Thursday, my landlady msg me that she will be bringing people to come over to see the room and we don’t have to be there. Since we don’t need to be there to entertain her customer, we didn’t really care about it. I still remember I went to university to hand in my dissertation and Xuyi went to see her tutor. I got this msg from O2 said that I missed a called from my landlord. I did reply his call, but no one pick up. So, I didn’t care about it cuz I know that he will call me again if he has anything to tell me. Until about 3pm (I went back ald), someone came to my house and bang the main door of the house like he is going to break the door to enter the house. He banged so forcefully and scared Huilee and me. Huilee saw this guy from her room and we don’t dare to open the door for him. So, he left after a while. We were still in fear even he has left.

The next day, landlady brought a guy to see the room and that was the scary guy who banged the door very forcefully. Since we already have bad impression about him, we didn’t really want him to come in and stay with us. However, the landlady told us that she had sign the contract with him on Saturday. So, fine. Since we are going back home for 2 months, it doesn’t really matter cuz we won’t be seeing him a lot. No point arguing with my landlady cuz she is only able to recognize money.

The incident that makes me hate the guy so much was happened on last night. We were being told that the guy will move in today. However, 3 of us really didn’t expect him to move at such a great time! Have a guess on what time he moved in. any idea?

Tell u what, it was at 5 am in the morning! Curse him! Where got people move house at 5am in the morning?? I think he is the only person who is so inconsiderate. Bing and bang and woke up everyone in the house. Eh, you think you are the only person who stays here? Idiot, you don’t need to sleep doesn’t mean that everyone has to accompany you to stay awake! Idiot, can’t you move your stuff after 7 or 8 in the morning? Must it be 5am? My impression about him is really very very bad now. If can, I will give him negative mark! Huilee even thought that our house was being burgled!

Luckily I’m going home soon. I don’t think I can stand it if he is going to do more idiot stuff. Don’t feel like want to talk to him or see his face unless I really have to. Good bye to our peaceful life in Beeston.

2 comments:

suayhwa said...

this is the problem when sharing house with unknown people, especially when you have no say in respect of who the new housemate is. i also had very bad experience when i was staying in cambridge.

huixin said...

i totally agree about that.