Wednesday, December 31, 2008

gelato

I think Italian ice-cream is a must try in Italy. You can see gelato (ice-cream) shops everywhere and anywhere. I wonder why Italian like gelato so much. But yes, I had a lot of gelato in Italy as well, had it almost every day. In this pic, fragola gelato, means strawberry ice-cream. This is the very first gelato I had in Italy. Cost? 2 euros. I like the strawberry taste of the ice-cream, as it taste like real strawberry and not artificial flavour. But, I think it’s too sweet. It will be perfect if they put less sugar in it. Oh yes, always ask the price before you buy gelato in Italy. My friend told me that her sister got charged 15 Euros for a few scoops (I think the definition of a few is 2-3 scoops) of gelato in Rome. 15 Euros for a few scoops of gelato is crazy, isn’t it? I’m definitely not paying for that.

No comments: