Thursday, July 03, 2008

Keukenhof Garden

Why Keukenhof Garden? I think it is one of the places you must visit for once in your life.

Tulips are so elegant.

We went to there in late March 2008, and we thought the whole garden suppose to be like this.

Instead, most of the part was like this because the weather was damn cold in March.

Sad-ing. Conclusion is, don’t go there in late March. I would recommend you to go there around mid of April. I think the garden would be more beautiful in mid of April.

*I’m supposed to complete this series of posts. Sorry for drag it for such a long time. I do promise I’ll complete it!

6 comments:

George said...

Lovely picture ^_^ seems like u enjoy urself....

sorry i have been missing for like so long~~~ something happen... so i just keep my self busy... so that i would not simply think

huixin said...

travelling is fun

eh,dont think too much. take a break and go holiday, relax a bit la

George said...

no money how to break hahaha... wait you to spend me ma... u earn pound i earn RM... LOL

huixin said...

haha, u have 1...i kena taxed by the uk gov, now very poor ar!!!

George said...

u kena tax... can apply to take back right ? ask jojo... i think last time she told me something like that o.O"

huixin said...

can get back, but ma fan lo, dunno take how long.