Thursday, January 17, 2008

Things I will do after my exam

1. ) Change my sedative lifestyle. I should do at least 30 minutes of exercise everyday…according to my nutrition notes, exercise could delay the onset of hypertension, reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease, reduce the risk of cancer, aids weight control etc. I’m not going to complain for walking for 30 minutes to reach the School of Pharmacy any more. Damn it…I think I’ve put on N KGs of WEIGHT after sitting in front of my study table for 5 weeks to prepare for my exam!!! Seriously, I need to do something!

2. ) Visit more places in UK. I shall not waste my weekends and holidays for staying in Nottingham only. Nottingham is deadly boring…can’t imagine I have not step out of this boring-land in past few months! I should take every opportunity to explore UK. This is my 7th month in UK but I have NOT been to LONDON!! Can you imagine that?

3. ) Practice piano. It has been a long time for not playing piano. Omg….I miss my piano so so so much! I’m not ‘geng’ in playing piano…always play lots of wrong notes with off rhythm. But, who cares, since I usually lock myself in the piano room and I’m the only one who know how bad it is. haha

4. ) Stop stocking biscuits and cakes. I think I’ve never eaten so much cakes and biscuit in my life…yes, I have to admit that sedative lifestyle + cakes and biscuits contribute to my weight gaining! Damn it…cakes and biscuits contain lots of trans-fatty acid which is more artheromatous than saturated fat! Is that increasing my risk of getting coronary heart disease? AARG…I need to stop myself from committing suicide.

5. ) Watch drama! I have been trying to control myself to stay away from drama…cuz I often can’t stop myself from watching once I have watched 1 episode. There are so many dramas I wanted to watch! Promised, for sure I’ll spend lots of free time to watch drama once the exam has ended!

6. ) Haven’t figure out…may be I’ll have some ideas soon…

4 comments:

蓝玫瑰Emily said...

erh
你那里有什么剧集哦?

男朋友爱心包裹送过去的?:P

huixin said...

在you tube 看野蛮奶奶大战戈师奶。很好笑啊,我看到不能停。哈哈

我也希望有男朋友的爱心包裹。哈哈

Unknown said...

very scientific post.. haha..

huixin said...

scientific meh?
but seriously, i think nutrition lecture is the only lecture tat is useful in my daily life. haha