Tuesday, December 04, 2007

My Cameras

My first digital camera, Sony DSC-P200. Actually, I shouldn’t say ‘my camera’, cuz this is a family camera, but it seems to be mine becuz I was the one who use it the most. Haha…I had took a lot of traveling pictures and PharmNotts pics using this camera. And becuz of this camera, I became the photographer of PharmNotts! Always get lots of inspiration when I was holding it. Love it!

Specs:
- Effective 7.2 Megapixel
- 3x Optical Zoom
- Carl Zeiss "Vario-Tessar" Lens
- F2.8-5.2, 38-114mm (35mm conversion)
- MPEGMovie VX (Standard / Fine)
- Hi-Speed USB (USB 2.0)
- PictBridge (USB Direct Print)

As I’m going to study in UK and obviously we can’t split the P200 into 2, I decided to get a new camera. This is finally ‘my camera’. I got this from my parent for my 21 birthday present. This brand new camera has an important mission to complete: to record what I’ve seen and what I’ve tried in UK. This is very important to me because moving away from home to study is a different stage of my life.


I’m here to introduce my camera…..


Tada!
A Sony DSC-W90!!!Oh yes, it’s Sony again…haha…I’m a big supporter of Sony. Sony T-series is nicer, more slim and stylish but I still prefer point-and-shoot camera. Why? This is due to a simple reason, cuz point-and-shoot camera is able to capture more light as the lens is able to move. So, the quality of the picture will be better when taking pictures in a dim environment.

Specs:
- Effective 8.1 Megapixel
- 3x Optical Zoom
- Carl Zeiss "Vario-Tessar" Lens
- 2.5 inches LCD screen
- 31MB Internal Memory, Optional Memory Stick
- Face Detection
- Double Anti-Blur Solution
- MPEGMovie VX (Standard / Fine)
- Hi-Speed USB (USB 2.0)
- PictBridge (USB Direct Print)

Obviously, W90 is much more powerful than P200. It’s so cool to own a camera with face detection and anti-blur solution. The people of the pharmacy in Manchester where I used to work thought that KL is undeveloped place, and they are quite surprise to see me holding a much advanced camera than theirs. Wahahaha…They don’t know that KL is actually a much bigger city than Manchester. I’m not from kampung, ok? My W90 never makes me feel upset and it managed to complete its mission on taking 1000 pics in Manchester within 2 months! I’m bringing it to every where I go, can’t live without it.

3 comments:

George said...

Not bad... heehee but i still prefer my SE T-10 Rawrrr... But i am touch with the new SE T-200 T_T i want it... but no money to buy heehee as i am already working haiz.... damn...

Ur New camera is not bad... but compare to my...i think my one is slimmer and cooler buahahah... feature is the same but your one have higher MP T_T 32MB enough or not ? I Using 1 Gig also not enough liao...

旭晨 said...

Sometime british also very funny.. thery really stay within their country...
11 years back i brought CD players ther to listen songs..
Surprisingly they have not using CD or even VCD yet..
hahaha... 看开点..

huixin said...

Georgy,my next target will be professional camera!haha..i know urs is slimer and cooler, but mine is NOT BAT AT ALL! 32 MB is internal memory la.i'm using 1G memory stick.my phone memory card can use on my camera also.so, i dont have problem with memory.haha

旭晨,they are actually quite nice, but the problem is they are just too self-centered. You had stay here for a long time, i'm sure you understand too.