Friday, December 21, 2007

miserable winter

Words are just not sufficient to describe my feelings. How much I miss home? Indescribable. Especially when I feel 10 tons of pressure. I miss everything I do to release pressure when I was at home. Food, piano, exercise…..

My life is just miserable in this winter break. Winter is the best time to hibernate, but instead, I have to lock myself in my room, just to reach the targets of works I set for myself. Work, work and work…Can’t do anything I used to do to release pressure. No piano, no Tong Kee egg tarts, no Mc Donalds, no exercise, not even walking around in my house. Yes…I hardly step out of my room!! I’m trying not to go to the living room because the living room is just too cold.

I’m actually quite looking forward for tmr cuz it’s the day we have to go out and do groceries shopping. Yes, finally stepping out of the house for the first time in the week. I’m definitely going to get myself some nice food! I need something to brighten my day and ease my sick for home.

5 comments:

George said...

O.O" get some photo of winter :) Christmas snow~~~~ Actually i prefer cold than Hot and Humid... raining everyday over here.... allot places in Malaysia flooded zzzz

Anonymous said...

hey, Cheer up! there's a music recital hall near the uni's south entrance, plenty of nice pianos. there are some grand pianos as well. i love going there, hope to see you there one day too! apart from playing the piano, you can hear ppl playing other classical instruments too :) xxx take care. if u wanna play squash or tennis, let me know k?

huixin said...

Georgy, i wonder Christmas will snow or not. but Nottingham usually very little snow...sometimes dont even snow!!!After you have been in uk, you won't complain the weater in m'sia la! The weather over here is just horrible.

Joy, i'm ok, dont worry!

旭晨 said...

恭喜你!
你正在接受成长的磨练..
若干年后这些累积的折磨,寂寞,孤独,孤单,等等... 都会让你坚强起来,独立判断人生的抉择..
好好接受接下来的未知数,来临的寂寞空虚,孤独的日子.. 让他们把你磨练成坚强的女人...
努力...
White Christmas.. Really difficult to see it on 25 Dec... Hope you can experience it this time...
as for my past experience, i never see white christmas consercutively 4 years in Edinburgh...

huixin said...

旭晨,好想快快撑过这些日子,然后就可以回家了。哈哈!