Friday, July 06, 2007

a day in pharmacy

I wonder why there are so many funny people come into pharmacy and looking for funny things. There are so many question marks appear in my mind when they ask me about it.

Customer 1: Do you sell olive oil?
Me: May I know what is that for?
Customer 1: Cooking.
Me: Cooking??? Ok…I’ll find out for you. (I wonder why they are looking for cooking oil in a pharmacy. But I still try to be nice and to look for them. By the way, I really can’t find any olive oil for cooking then I went to ask a health care assistant.)
Health Care Assistant 1: Miss, I suggest that you could get it in the supermarket.

Customer 2: Do you sell water repellent?
Me: (????) Water repellent?
Customer 2: I want to wash my clothes and I don’t want it to get wet….
Me:…….

Customer 3: Could you help me to do some shopping? I’m almost blind and I can’t see…
Health Care Assistant 2: Yes, of course…May I know how can I help you?
Customer 3: blah blah blah blah………
Health Care Assistant 2: May I know how can I help you?
Customer 3: (take out a paper and start reading the tiny words.) Can you get X day cream for me? (I thought she’s almost blind???but she still can read from her list!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha..

i thought only Malaysian so 38, like jz came out from hutan..

looks like everywhere around the world, sure got this kind of 'cute' people..

can't stop laughing..

huixin said...

a lot funny people 1 la
uk is not as good as imagination...

Anonymous said...

hahha if the customer ask me for olive oil, i would have pass them the olive oil to remove ear wax located at the backwall.

as for the water repellant, i would have replied, y at the 1st place do u wan to wash it of u dont wan it to get wet? or we suggest the insect repellant. HAHHAHA.....

would u like a bag? (refer to jojo's blog) hahhaha

huixin said...

puisan, how's ur life in pharmacy? fun?