Monday, December 12, 2005

Little Amy

Oh my god!!! I can't recognise her after didn't see her for 4 months! My little niece, Amy had grown so much!!She's so cute and I really can't take my eyes off her!My little beautiful niece got many people's attraction at my cousin's wedding on last saturday.I guess i'm a stranger to her cuz not meeting each other for 4 months....but she doesn't afraid of stranger like many children do. She even smiles to anyone who goes near her and play with her! Her smile was really unforgettable!!!

4 comments:

yong said...

kids are cuttest at this stage.. but once they climb over ur head... u will miss this period when they could only express themselves through wailing..

卡門 said...

好可爱,可是每次抱这些小baby,都有很大压力。他们软绵绵的,好像很容易扭到。

Lulu said...

omg that's sooooooooo sweet!

huixin said...

I'll smile from the bottom of heart when see her pic!