Saturday, October 23, 2004

Cousin's Wedding!

Today is my cousin's wedding. I do agree with other people always say ' bride is the most beautiful women in the world'! She is much much more pretty than the very first time i know her!
Their wedding is very different from the tradisional Chinese's wedding in Malaysia because they have their wedding in a church! Very few Malaysian have their wedding in a church...I have to agree that having wedding in church is very romantic, but i'm not a christian. Anyway, as a cousin, I do wish them happily ever after!

1 comment:

蓝玫瑰Emily said...

WAH.........do not allow anonymous's comment ah...hahha

hmm..is yr cousin a Christian?

wah..the orchid ...is it orchiD? very beautiful!! yr blog is going to be photo gallery aldee................................=p

me everytime got visit yr blog punya ah! just din leave message lar...coz dunnoe u like it anot...=p since now u givin me permission to do so....WAHHAHHAHA

yeah...sonny ericsson phone! +>

take care ya!!!
must study wo!! =p