Thursday, November 26, 2009

X Factor

Everyone is discussing about X Factor, and I’m joining the crowd too. To be honest, this is the first UK show that I’m following every single week. Even if I missed the premier/live show, I’ll just watch the replay or from You Tube. In case you are still wondering what is X Factor, it’s a very famous singing competition in the UK.

So last week, John and Edward has left the show. So many people hate them, but I have to admit that I actually quite like them. To be honest, I can’t remember everyone’s performance for every single week, but I can only remember their performance. It’s true that there are many better singers in the competition, but I do think that they are the most entertaining one. I know that they can’t win the competition and I’m glad that they have stayed for so many weeks. Although now they have left the competition, I do hope to see them on the TV again in the future. I’m just wondering, is there many people said that they hate them, but keep voting them secretly to keep them in the competition??

Here comes one my favorite from them


The next person I hope to be out is Lloyd. Although he did improve over the weeks, he is still the weakest among the remaining contestants. Well, probably his cute looking might keep him survive in the show. Sorry for being mean, but I do want the really good one to stay.

At this stage, I hope Olly will win the competition. His singing might not be as strong as Danyl Johnson or Stacey, but I think he is the best in terms of overall presentation. I felt like melting when I first saw him singing Robbie William’s She’s The One.


Alright, enough of X Factor. It’s time for me to sleep now. ciao

2 comments:

some1 said...

i hate olly's look

Kale said...

http://highschool-kale.blogspot.com/