Thursday, March 05, 2009

too much work

I’ve got so much work to do, but I only have so little time. Sigh, I need to produce a 2500 words essay and hand it within 2 weeks time and I’ve got so much lab work going on. Next week I need to show my supervisor about my progress on my 8000 words dissertation. How can I get so much work done in so little time? Shall like just write crap and simply do it? I’m so lack of motivation and reluctant to start the work. Curse the stupid final semester! Sometimes I just don’t know why I am working on all these stuff. You know, for all the research and information I do for my dissertation is not going to help me when I’m practicing as a pharmacist. Customers won’t be interested to discuss about K-atp channel with me in the pharmacy. So, after completing the essay, I can actually dump everything away and never see it again. So, since this I can dump them after hand in the essay, what is the reason for me to work hard on it?

And yet, I still haven’t started to write my 2500 words essay which is going to due soon. I just hate the work so much! I feel so pressure but I’m still ending up doing nothing about my work. What I kept doing is all those irrelevant stuff. OMG, what’s wrong with me?!!!

Ok, it’s 11.20pm ald, and another day is gone. Let’s see what’s have I done today: Went to lab for another unfruitful session, went to student service centre, baked croissant, cook herbal chicken, fried prawn cracker, clean the kitchen and do laundry work. I’ve done a lot of work, but how many of them are relevant to my assignments? Damn…damn…damn….I really need more motivation to work hard on my assignments.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I experienced exactly the same thing as u during my final sem!! Your motivation of doing all these is ur trip back home in 2 weeks time!hehe:P

卡門 said...

我也是,忙著工作,想採訪的東西之餘,又要趕公關報告。啊公關,我是外行吶。

不過,我還有一個月半可以慢慢熬,慢慢拖。

由於要存假期上課,又不能每個星期off,aiks…

suayhwa said...

so, you should stop blogging for few days at least. try concentrating in your assignments. your assignments are far more important than others. don't regret later.

huixin said...

Qiqi,i shall see you soon!!!

蚊子,加油吧!咱们共勉之!

Suayhwa, blogging or not doesn't make a lot difference to me cuz i dont blog everyday. haha..probably i should stop watching dramas instead.but now, my laptop is dead, and i can't do anything about it! sigh~

suayhwa said...

oh? what happened to your laptop?