Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Priceless

A London-Kuala Lumpur return ticket, GBP500
Spending a month at home, priceless

I'm glad to be home, really. It's feel so good to be together with my family, although I'm struggling to get my work to be done.

I re-take piano lesson and the teacher has picked up so many of my technical mistake. I was asked to correct my mistakes and play the song that I've learnt for a long time in next lesson. It's just feeling strange because I am learning something new, but actually new to me.

I love my mom's cooking so much! I do love to prepare dinner for them as well and I already cook the first dinner for them last night.

Right, i have a date with my cousin today. ciao!

1 comment:

George said...

.... where is mine~~~ (Dinner)

er er er... how about dating me...

hohohoho