Friday, June 15, 2007

my point of view

I guess…this is my last batch of photos I can post about University of Nottingham, Semenyih campus. I might not be able to visit Semenyih campus again in this year. Next batch of photos will be University Park campus (main campus of University of Nottingham)? Possible.

Again, the trademark of University of Nottingham. Just a different view of the Admin building.

Lead to the Student Association building. When I was taking this picture, Xu Yi said: “This huixin always snap, snap, snap….” I’m sure that she’ll ask for photos from me when she feels missing this campus. hahaha

The library.

Library again, full view. It is oval in shape, sorry to say something bad about that, but I think oval shape is such a waste of land and space.

1 comment:

Crayn Tay said...

还在探索校园吗?你的学校有那么大吗?走了那么就还没走完?