Tuesday, March 29, 2011

14 weeks


The weather has finally become warmer.
Daylight saving has already started.
Spring has officially arrived as the flowers are blooming.
The world just turned brand new and everything just feel so good.
14 weeks left before I wave goodbye.
I still couldn't believe 4 years just gone by.
I always admire the time when the day gets longer than the night.
The changing of season makes me feel so much happier.
14 weeks turned from long wait to a long holiday to me since the decision has been made.
I bet I am going to miss the bloom of spring and the mild warm summer.
I am going to miss the fresh scent of flower in the air and sky of forever blue.
I wish the spring and summer will last forever and ever.
I am going to miss the beauty of this season as I say goodbye.

No comments: