Saturday, July 04, 2009

UK again

This is my last weekend staying in Malaysia. When ever I think of going back to UK, my heart is beating faster. I think i'm just too happy to stay at home and reluctant to go back to UK. I'm happy to be in Malaysia even I'm alone. I guess one of the reason that i hate to be in UK is because sometimes i feel i'm being prisoned. Not physically, but mentally.

Right, i just hope that my last summer holiday of my life will never ends. Why can't it last forever? Leaving again for UK marks another stage of my life. The end of my degree and the start of working life. Well.....I hope...everything can go smoothly.

1 comment:

suayhwa said...

hmm, you have to face it sooner or later. yes, working life is totally different from studying. i can say, more stress, but more freedom also.

all the best and enjoy your remaining time in the uk.