Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Paris

We visited Paris in March, and it was quite cold although it was spring. The first place to visit in Paris, Musée du Louvre. This place is very beautiful right? By the way, this picture is a bit shaky. Well, I think it’s very difficult to take picture at night without a tripod stand.

The Louvre Museum is one of the world’s most visited art museums. The collection's nearly 35,000 pieces are displayed over 60,000 square meters. I think the museum itself is a great work of art!

Venue de Milo, one of the famous collections of the museum.

Yummy!!!

When we were waiting for our lunch.

Quiche Lorraine Maison

Notre Dame. This church is very very very beautiful!!

Where shall we go next?

Jardin du Luxembourg, the largest public park in the city.

If I’m not mistaken, I think the name of this cake is Opera. This is heavenly good!!

Macaron, another must try in France! I had that as my breakfast on Easter Sunday.

How can we not visit the Eiffel Tower? Damn a lot people lining up to get onto the tower. We decided to visit by stairs instead of taking lift, because the line for stairs was much shorter. So, if you want to visit Eiffel Tower, I would suggest going there as early as possible to beat the crowd.

This is Paris, taken from Eiffel Tower.

And of course, must take a picture with the tower!

Pont Alexandre III, a very famous and beautiful bridge.

We were in the middle of Champs-Élysées to take a picture of Arc de Triomphe.

Roast duck, my last dinner in Paris.

As we were unable to understand the menu which is in French, the waitress translated this to us as ‘small fish’. Hahaha…

-The End-

Feel hungry already? Perhaps you can make Paris your next destination!
For me, I love this city and I think I’ll definitely visit Paris again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy to hear that u are going to visit paris again, but pls dun go without me next time k?haha..

旭晨 said...

你把我带回了11年前。。
那年的秋天。。
美丽的花都。。
凡尔赛丹宫,卢浮宫,蒙娜丽莎,红酒,玫瑰,艳舞,。。。
青春是最美丽的记忆。。
想当年。。。

huixin said...

Qiqi, then u faster save money, and we go together!

旭晨,你可以回到那里回味,不必想当年。哈哈