Thursday, November 15, 2007

Nottingham Games

Since the campus of University of Nottingham is so huge, it’s impossible for me to explore every where already. Well…I shall say…this is my 1st or 2nd time being here, the large hall of the sport centre.

The first time I came into the sport centre through the reception! If not because of this Nottingham Games organized by Malaysian and Singaporean Society, I really don’t know when I will visit here. Okla, I have to admit that I’m not active in sports.

I was in charged of netball, which was totally in a mess! 4 blur volunteers who know nothing were dump at the netball court and forced to start working out what was happening. We don’t even know what are the rules and regulations of netball! Thanks to the organizer!

I think the picture above was Warwick against Manchester. Omg…Warwick was really good, but….they still lost to Manchester. Anyway, I’m a supporter of Nottingham and I’m glad that they played very well too. Please don’t think that it was a nice-weathered day becuz the team were wearing t-shirt and shorts only. The windy weather was killing us!! We where standing in the wind for the whole morning!

The scoring sheet.

And finally…nasi lemak as free lunch for the volunteers.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha... what fun we had... :p