Saturday, October 27, 2007

Internet finally…

I finally found an internet service provider who provides service much ‘better’ than streamyx. So, there’s some one who take over streamyx as No 1. Don’t ever think that the customer service in advanced country will be much better than third world country. The customer care line of my current internet service provider (I mentioned before, you know who) has good tactic in ignoring customer’s call when we really need them.

They finally came and install the internet on Wednesday. The way they so called ‘install’ is just came in and plug in the modem, then throw the cd for you to install the cd to your computer. Then, we, as the customers have to do everything else, although we have paid 25 pounds for the installation fee. Damn pk…charged me 25 pounds but do so little things. So, 3 of us (2 housemates) tried to install the stupid software and activate our line from 1.30 pm to 9 pm. We ended with nothing done but wasted our time. 3x7.5 hours = 22.5 hours which is equals to about a day. We tried to call their technical support but no one actually pick up the phone. Stupid…what for they set up a non-functioning technical support line?

Then, the next day we tried to call them to ask about our account status. This is even more funny, cuz they only put tape-recorded instruction to entertain their customers. The tape said: “Please online and check for your account status, thank you.” Stupid…if I have internet, I don’t have to call u la! Waste my time and money again!!!

Finally, I managed to borrow another activation cd from my friends who are using the same internet service provider as us. Then, we found out that this stupid internet people gave us a faulty cd which is not working!!!! OMG!!!! Why are they so so so stupid?? Luckily I am smart enough to borrow my friend’s activation cd…or else I’ll be sitting beside the modem and try to activate it forever.

So, the moral of this story is, don’t get internet from this stupid company. Just go and try others which I believe will be much better. And…congratulations to streamyx that someone beat them in this.

No comments: