Sunday, August 05, 2012

Marriage

We've reached the age for marriage in a sudden.
We seems to have grown too fast.
Or, probably I've not realised how fast the time has past.
Marriage is a whole new journey for the couple of two.
This is not the end of love but an upgrade from love to live together.
Living, a simple but difficult word.
Living has so much more details than simply just two love each other.
Couples surrounding me are getting married one by one and i'm being questioned for my own.
I'm not ready to be very honest.
I still feel like a little girl even thou I've suddenly realised many colleagues are actually younger than me.
Let me get my basics sorted.
Marriage is not as simple as two love each other.
It's the stories of connection of two big families.
Big wisdom is very much needed.

No comments: