Friday, August 05, 2011

mixed feelings

I have mixed feeling, all in a sudden. I don't know how to describe what was in my mind.
I definitely do not regret to give up and come back to where I call home. However, there is something missing in me. I don't really know what is that, or probably time shall prove that to me.

I have a feeling that I want to escape. As if several trips in previous few months are just ain't enough. Will be away for Singapore tomorrow. However, deep in me wanted for more. Or probably I am just to greedy and always wanted for more. I guess, without the strong earning power as I used to do will just can't support what I used to have. I still want to see the world because there is too much waiting for me to discover. I am longed for a get away hopefully a never ending one.

No comments: