Tuesday, March 09, 2010

8 March 2010

Everyone always has the right to choose, and I do have my right to choose. I am not going to let you to screw my life. I want to live the way I want, and I really do. My life is not going to be controlled by you and this time, I am going to stand strong on my ground. I do not have the responsibility to clear your shit. This is the very final time, I am not going to do it anymore. It’s your choice to screw yourself, and please do not expect me to be there to give you a hand. I have had enough!

Nottingham’s pharmacy branch meeting cheered up my day. Really learnt something from the session. It’s time to make you think the appropriateness of medication prescribed by the doctor. Is that necessary to put a patient on long term proton pump inhibitors? Why not check H.pylori infection instead? It’s time to make a change to reduce the cases of gastro-intestinal bleeding. I must remember what I have learnt and apply them in practice. My learning is only useful if they benefit the public.

That’s all I wanted to say for today. ciao~

No comments: