Monday, November 17, 2008

Summer Berries & Cream

"Summer Berries & Cream Inspired by the bounty of fruits that grow in the summer season, Summer Berries & Cream is a mouth-watering combination of sun-ripened berries and rich ice cream swirled with a light raspberry sauce. Showcasing an exquisite blend of fruits, Summer Berries & Cream is reminiscent of traditional English picnics and long warm summers." Haagen Dazs's website

This ice-cream is heavenly good!! I'll add this flavour to my favourite list with Strawberry, Belgium Chocolate and Rum & Raisin. I bought this 500ml pint at 2.5 pounds, (around RM15) which is very cheap if compared to the price in Malaysia. Haagen ice-cream is my all time favourite and I do always think of it when I need a dose of ice-cream. yummy~~~

3 comments:

povege said...

you very geng ah... so cold somemore can makan ice cream. *pui fok pui fok*

Anonymous said...

eat eat eat

huixin said...

Ching Chui, too hard to resist Haagen...haha
by the way,i think this year is not as cold as last year...or may be i'm adapted to the weather ald?

KC, cannot izzit??