Monday, May 05, 2008

Food, food and food

Amsterdam III

A must try local food!! The filling of the finger is mashed potato with some meat. But I forgot the name ald…Shu-Yi, I know you can remember, please remind me of the name of this.

The limited edition dark chocolate with orange, heavenly delicious.

From a bakery with about 100 years of history.

Pancake, another must try in the Netherland. I think that was my rum + banana pancake…sorry la, can’t really remember the flavor cuz it was more than a month ago.

Food from the vending machine!!

5 comments:

scyxav said...

The finger food is called the KROKETS (croquette). Have you tried the herring served with pickles and onions? I miss that so much!

George said...

i want them all T_T

huixin said...

Scyxav, thanks for reminding me.
By the way, i didnt try that.

Georgy, then you can make Amsterdam as ur next destination. haha

George said...

No money ~~~ >_<"
If daddy pay deferent hohoho

huixin said...

Georgy, save money la!amsterdam got some must see naughty show. it cost about 30 euros. this time i no money, perhaps i'll go and see if i visit amsterdam again. haha